Saturday, June 22, 2013

Smart Travel

I talk about travel a lot because it's probably my favorite thing to do in the world.  One thing that works very well for extended travel, is finding an apartment to base yourself in and then doing smaller daytrips, or just exploring that city.  It can often be cheaper than a hotel, and comes with a kitchen, which makes eating much less expensive.

When we were in Sweden last year, I cant even imagine how much money we saved by having a kitchen and cooking at home. Even Swedes rarely eat out because it's so pricey, but between the kitchen, kebab stands, 7-11 (which I never go to at home, isn't it funny?) and a ready stash of granola bars, we kept our food costs much lower.

I received a beautiful infographic about this topic the other day, and I'm happy to share it with everyone!  Infographics are awesome.


Luxury Travel Guide

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem! I went home for a week and brought two (very full!) suitcases. I probably wore about a quarter of what I packed lolClick Here

    ReplyDelete