Friday, June 21, 2013

Food Waste Friday!

I haven't been participating in Food Waste Friday in forever, but I think this is something I need to start doing again.  Also, what better time to start re-participating than a week with no waste!


Since moving, I have been to the grocery store once and continued on my quest to eat down the pantry.  I haven't been cooking much, unfortunately, but am slowly getting back into it.  I've got some food that's getting close to going bad, but I have time to eat it and I'm on budget for groceries.

New apartment = fresh start!

How did you do this week?

3 comments:

  1. I find that if I don't post each week about my waste, I'm not as vigilant about it. Welcome back and congratulations about no waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined back in after a long time away too and I'm inspired by your amazing no-waste week! I got back onboard because bad habits were increasing again ;)

    Warm wishes
    Rae @zerowasteweek.co.uk

    ReplyDelete