Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Internet is Magic

  • All hail The Frugal Girl!  This list of five ways to avoid frugal burnout is fab, practical and a good reminder for even the most frugal person out there.
  • This is bunk " Single men have a 32% higher risk of death across their lifetime, and single women have a 23% higher risk. That means that "under the worst-case scenario" single men could die 17 years earlier than married men, and single women could die 15 years earlier."  When I was single, I had more time to exercise and I ate far, far less candy.  I'm so sick of people making it seem like you're incomplete or going to die alone/ early if you're not married.
  • Couponing Etiquette!  Yes!  Don't be a jerk and take ALL of the sale toothpaste.  It's sad that you have to remind people of this.
  • I love zucchini and it's hella cheap this time of year.  I haven't made this recipe yet, but I'm pretty stoked about it.
    Marinated Zucchini Salad

    Fancy wedding treats a friend of mine is having.  OMG
    

No comments:

Post a Comment