|I've always found this woman annoying, |
while at the same time envying her cheekbones.
- Bring ModCloth returns to Post Office
- Affix label to other return box from Modcloth and ship
- Bring Athleta returns to UPS
- Bring Old Navy return to Old Navy store.
- Go to grocery store and buy eggs
Serves me right for thinking my life is active enough to require a skort. I don't golf, I don't play tennis, I don't need this skort even though it is purple. I'm a librarian! It's a sedentary profession! The $6 is a penalty fee for my own silliness.
Deep cleansing breath.
My work bender is winding to a close, which should give me more free time, which should make me less petulant and which will give me time to root through my closet and come up with outfit combinations for the falltime. I need to find a healthier way to act out when I feel like I'm working too much. Anyone have any suggestions?