Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Link Love

How to store fruits and vegetables so they don't rot!  Brilliant!  I think I may print this off and hang it on the fridge.  I am determined, after the massive amounts of food waste of the past month, to avoid food waste by any means necessary!  This list will help.

Look what still exists!  It's a slap bracelet that tells you the time!  I bought a super low-rent version of this at a small-town gas station in Vermont, but this website's version of the slap bracelet watch actually seems sort of non-crappy.  Don't know if I'll buy one, but it warms the cockles of my heart to know that these are out there.

This is depressing: Since When is it a Crime to Be Poor?

This sure looks good: Grilled Zucchini Dip with Flatbread and Crackers, and it fits in with my goal to consume a lot of zucchini.  I think I'll make it for dinner tonight.
I bought this beer while in New Brunswick only because it had a LOL Cat on the label.  Turns out--it's delicious!  We left Canada before the liquor stores opened, so I couldn't bring any back with me, but if anyone goes to NB any time soon, please pick me up some??  Please??

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the Link Love! I really appreciate the shout out! I am glad you found a few things on my site that you would like to share. I made that zucchini dip after I posted it, and it was awesome! I am sure you will love it! So glad to have you as a fan! I love your site. I enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete