Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Branching Out

My motto has always been, "Why have one job when you can have three!"  Just kidding--kind of.  Same goes for blogs.  I've noticed that this blog, though it's supposed to be about personal finance, keeps dipping a toe into sports and fitness.  I'm taking this as a sign that I finally need to start a running blog.  I've been thinking about it for years, but never felt like I was actually good enough to do it (same mental wrestle I had about starting this blog too).

After all, other people that write about running are REAL RUNNERS, I'm just a faker.  So I decided to embrace my faker status and start a running blog for the completely average runner.  If you want to follow my adventures as I enter the 2013 racing season and try to convince myself that I need to stretch and do cross-training, join me at: providencerunaway.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment