Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week Off: Day 3

YOGA!
Yesterday's to-do list:

  • Cross Training workout--see below
  • 2pm meeting
  • Trip to Target
  • Bring Shoes to Cobbler
  • Start Cleaning Basement
  • Writing
  • Mop Floors
  • Cocktails with J (different J)

That workout was brutal-- holy crap.  It's amazing how exhausted you can get in only 20 minutes, but I was certainly feeling it, and I really wonder what downstairs neighbor thought of me doing burpees over his head.

And yes, I didn't do the four least attractive things on that list, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  I was way too ambitious when I made the list, let's be honest.

Today's agenda includes:
  • Shorter run, 4-6 miles depending on how springy my legs are feeling
  • Bikram Yoga
  • Meeting with Bikram instructor about getting free yoga!! That's right!  A friend of mine had worked out a deal with the yoga studio where she traded light cleaning duties for free yoga.  Now she can't do that anymore, and she gave them my name! This is perfect because I've been wanting to keep up with yoga--especially over the winter when I can't run as much, but I really couldn't afford it.  Win/win!
  • After the run and yoga, I'll probably want to laze around for a while, so I'm totally giving myself permission to do that.
  • Writing--I can write and laze
  • Light cleaning around the house--perhaps venture down to the basement and asses the situation
  • Home-made dinner, and a walk with B.  Probably watching a movie/tv show with dance and/or gymnastics to follow.  Like you do.

1 comment: