Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sails Link Love

I've always wanted to go to Australia, and now I do even more!  They recently projected... I don't even know what you call it on the sails of the Sydney Opera House, and it's just about the awesomest thing ever.  I can't embed the video, so watch the whole thing here, but here's a screencap to whet your appetite.




The newest (on DVD) season of True Blood is whizzing through the USPS toward my house via netflix, and I am SO PUMPED!  Gone are the days when I could use a friend's online HBO account (frugal!), so now I have to one-disc-at-a-time it like the common people.  Either way, even though I'm technically behind, I still LOVE Serendipity's Guide to Saving's Financial Life Lessons-- True Blood Edition.  It's amazing how much financial wisdom you can extrapolate from a show about fairies, vampires and other odd creatures.
Those abs + financial advice = best thing EVER!


As someone who is given to hermit-like behavior on occasion, I love this post at So Over Debt: Five Reasons to Consider Becoming a Hermit.  I mean, think about it, aside from the cost of your hermitage, the overhead is incredibly low.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Australia too! It's number one on my list.

    ReplyDelete